Patience is not about how long someone can wait... It's about how well they behave while they wait.

~ unknown

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Our Fantasy, Halloween vacation cruise!

Ok, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Disney... and a chance to spend a day at Disney World and then take a Disney cruise to the Caribbean...?!  Sooo much fun.  I feel very blessed that we got to have this experience with the kids.  I think we all made some very magical memories!
 
Here are a few pictures to get things started.  I may have to wait till my next weekend to post many more... also have a lot on the camera that need sorting and editing, but I promise I will get more up!
 
^
Our embarkation photo!  Can't wait to get on the ship!

^
The kids with Mickey in the Disney terminal.  So excited!
 
The pictures below were taken against a really pretty mosaic background wall on board.  Thanks, Dyanne for the fun Disney T shirts!




2 comments:

Alli's Keeper said...

Yipee!!! Love the pics!! Looking forward to more :) So glad you guys had such a good time!!

Unknown said...

what great shirts!! lol